How to cook:
1. Prepare broth by adding 260ml of cold water and Dongchimi Mulnaengmyeon broth to a cold noodle bowl and stir well.
2. Boil 800ml of water in a large pot for noodles, then add noodles and garnish flakes and boil for another 3 minutes over low heat.
3. Strain the properly cooked noodles through a sieve, rinse under cold running water, drain the water completely, and serve in a bowl.
- The package design of the actual product might vary depending on the design update by the manufacturer.
- The price may change without prior notice depending on the foreign exchange rate and price increase of the supplier.