Back to: Frozen Food
CJ Gourmet Potato Cheese Hot Dog / Korean Corn Dog (100g*4pcs)
Potato Hot Dog is originated in Korea.😃
Review on the Korean Hot Dog (wrapped with potato) by a foreigner who visited Korea🤣
Wrapped with Potato Cubes.
Filled with Mozzarella Cheese and a CJ Kentucky Frank Sausage!
How to serve?
I. Using a Microwave:
(1) Put the frozen hot dog inside a microwave.
(2) Cook for 1.5 mins for 1 stick / 2.5 mins for 2 sticks.
II. Using an Air Fryer machine:
(1) Heat at 160°C for 5 minutes.
(2) Put 1 (or 2 sticks, give some space between the two) and cook for 12~13 minutes at 160°C.
Click here to buy ketchup / mayonnaise / mustard sauce and enjoy the hot dog even more! 😊
- Keep frozen❄️
The package design of the actual product might vary depending on the design update by the manufacturer.
- The price may change without prior notice depending on the foreign exchange rate and price increase of the supplier.
Keyword: corndog corn dog hotdog