This is a sauce-only product, and you need to buy Tteokbokki Rice Cake (click here to buy) and add vegetables, fish pastes, and boiled egg to add flavor.
Did you know that Fish Cake, Ramyun Sari, Fried Laver Rolls, and Cheese are perfect match for Tteokbokki?
- Click here to buy Tteokbokki Sauce! - You need this to cook Tteokbokki
- Click here to buy Fish Cake! - Perfect Combination with Tteokbokki!
- Click here to buy Ramyun Sari! - Perfect Combination with Tteokbokki!
- Click here to buy Fried Laver Roll! - Perfect Combination with Tteokbokki!
- Click here to buy ARLA® Mozzarella Cheese (70g small packaging)!
- Click here to buy Leek, Onion, and/or Carrot!
How To Cook Tteokbokki (using 150g of Sempio Sweet Topokki sauce)
- Rinse the rice cake with water, and cut vegetables (cabbage, onion, spring onion, etc.).
- Put 150ml of water into put together with 300g of rice cake, fish cake and vegetables and boil.
- Put Tteokbokki Sauce into the boiling pot after 5 minutes. If you want, you can also add ramyun sari now.
- Boil about 3 minutes more until the rice cake becomes soft.
- The package design of the actual product might vary depending on the design update by the manufacturer.
- The price may change without prior notice depending on the foreign exchange rate and price increase of the supplier.