Made for Home-made Fried Chicken!
Ottogi fried chicken powder includes corn starch, garlic, ginger, and pepper, so you don’t need to season anymore. Ginger and pepper will help remove the smell/scent of chicken.
Chicken (about 1.5kg)
Fried Chicken Powder (about 150g)
Water (about 200ml)
HOW TO COOK:
1. Cleanse chicken with water, and chop to serving size.
2. Mix fried chicken powder 150g and water 200ml, and put onto chicken.
3. Fry the chicken at 170°C for about 8 minutes. (Beware of hot oil and keep watching well while cooking to avoid burnt chicken or fire hazard)
- The package design of the actual product might vary depending on the design update by the manufacturer.
- The price may change without prior notice depending on the foreign exchange rate and price increase of the supplier.