This is cheese bokki, not cheese ramen. 😃
How to serve (MUST READ):
- First of all, do NOT put the powder before step 6. (You will ruin your cheese bokki 😅😅 It happened to many people even in Korea)
- Open the lid, hot water until the inner line.
- Wait for 4 minutes.
- Hold the area marked with arrow on the lid, and partly remove the lid.
- Pour out the how water. (Be careful when you pour out the hot water!)
- Put the powder, mix, and enjoy Cheese Bokki!
Reference image for step 4.
- Bokki generally means stir fried. In this case, ramen noodle is stir fried with cheese, so it's called Cheese Bokki.😊
- The package design of the actual product might vary depending on the design update by the manufacturer.
- The price may change without prior notice depending on the foreign exchange rate and price increase of the supplier.