- Home-made LA Galbi by Korean ajumma
- Marinated with Sijang Mart specialty sauce. USDA Prime grade shortribs.
- About 800g (good for 2~3 servings)
Simply cook on a frying pan for about 10-15 minutes to serve. Make sure to keep adding the marinade sauce while cooking to deepen the taste!
How to enjoy Sijang Mart Home-made LA Galbi:
1. Put strong fire on a pan and pre-heat.
2. Put the meat and a bit of marinade sauce. (it should sizzle.)
3. Lower the fire to medium strong and keep adding the marinade sauce on the pan a bit by bit. Flip the meat regularly so that it won’t burn.
4. Cook until most of the sauce is absorbed by the meat.
- The product is already marinated so you just need to cook for 5~10 minutes. Flip regularly so that the meat won't burn!
- Good for 2-3 servings. (Best served with rice and kimchi)
- Serve as soon as possible! (keep maximum of 2 days in refrigerator)
- Ingredients: USDA Prime shortribs, spring onion, onion, ground garlic, sesame seeds, premium cooking wine, premium soy sauce, apple puree and Sijang Mart specialty galbi sauce.
- The weight may vary from 770~830g.
- The 1st product image is for serving suggestion.