Plenty of plump shrimp and fresh pork! Vegetables are added here to preserve the texture and light taste. You can feel the rich taste with its soft, moist texture and full of rich juices. If you want a different type of dumpling, try Dongwon Shrimp Hakaw Dimsum!
How to serve:
(1) If you use Steamer - Cook 6 minutes on steamer with boiling water.
(2) If you use Microwave - Put enough water on all dumplings and put on a microwavable plate and seal with cooking wrap. Then cook for 8 minutes.
Notes on the product:
- 300g (645kcal) - 10 pcs inside.
- 13% shrimp, 26% pork.
- Keep frozen until served.
- The package design of the actual product might vary depending on the design update by the manufacturer.
- The price may change without prior notice depending on the foreign exchange rate and price increase of the supplier.