Tip: About 140~150g of Pork Galbi Sauce is good for 500g galbi pork!
Ingredient: Galbi pork 1kg, Pork Galbi Sauce 280g, Water 1.2 liters, Potato 200g, Carrot 100g
1. Remove blood by putting Galbi meat into water first. Then boil 15 minutes in boiling water, then put the Galbi meat into cold water again.
2. Put all ingredients into a put, and boil with strong fire for 20 mins with open lid. Then close the lid, boil 40 minutes more with medium fire.
* You can score the meat so that the meat will better absorb the sauce.
Looking for pork to purchase together? You can add this sauce to Mok Samgyup!
- Click here to get "The Gogi Mok Samgyup (Pork Shoulder) 500g"
- The package design of the actual product might vary depending on the design update by the manufacturer.
- The price may change without prior notice depending on the foreign exchange rate and price increase of the supplier.