*Not applicable for free delivery when purchased more than 3*
How to cook Pork Bulgogi
Tip: 125g of Pork Bulgogi sauce is good for 500g of pork! Roughly, 840g sauce is good for about 3.4kg of pork.
Looking for pork to purchase together? You can add this sauce to Mok Samgyup!
- Click here to get Pork Shoulder 500g and/or Pork Bulgogi Meat 500g
To add flavors, green and/or red chili, onion, and green onion when you cook pork bulgogi. 😊
- Click here to buy vegetables
How to make Tteokbokki using Spicy Pork Bulgogi sauce:
- Rinse the rice cake with water, and cut vegetables (onion, spring onion, cabbage, etc.).
- Put 200ml of water and boil.
- Put 6 spoons of Spicy Pork Bulgogi Sauce and 1 spoon of Chili Powder into the boiling pot.
- Put 350g of rice cake, fish cake and vegetables and boil about 5~10 minutes more until the rice cake becomes soft. You can put ramyun sari too. Make sure to stir well while boiling all the ingredients
- The package design of the actual product might vary depending on the design update by the manufacturer.
- The price may change without prior notice depending on the foreign exchange rate and price increase of the supplier.