Enjoy Hotteok (Korean Sweet Pancake) at home!
Good for 8 Korean sweet pancakes.
Additional ingredients and equipment required:
Water, cooking oil, dough bowl, spatula, and frying pan.
How to cook (using a frying pan):
Step 1 - Making dough
(1) Prepare 180ml of 40~45°C warm water (it must be warm water!), mix well with the yeast (included in the product).
(2) Now, mix well with the pancake mix too. This should take about 5 to 10 minutes.
Step 2 - Making shape
(1) Put cooking oil on hands and split the dough into 8 even pieces.
(2) Spread each dough wide and put the sweet jam mix on the middle of each dough.
(3) Wrap/seal the dough again well and make the dough like a ball (it might leak if it's not properly closed)
Step 3 - Cooking
(1) Pre-heat the frying pan and put cooking oil.
(2) Put the dough on the pan, sealed part to be placed on the bottom.
(3) Press with spatula so that the pancake is flat. Cook for 1-2 mins and flip, then cook for another 1-2 mins.
** Product consists Korean sticky rice powder. **
- The package design of the actual product might vary depending on the design update by the manufacturer.
- The price may change without prior notice depending on the foreign exchange rate and price increase of the supplier.