How To Serve (Tip by SIJANG MART Manager)
- Heat frying pan with a very strong fire for 10 seconds. Then, put cooking oil on the pan.
- Put the frozen Gunmandu (Fried Dumpling) on the pan and heat with medium (or medium-strong) fire for 4 to 5 minutes. (Tip: It's better to put frozen dumpling than defrosted ones)
- Now, prepare 30ml of water in a cup.
- Hold the cup on one hand. On another hand, hold a lid that can completely cover the pan.
- Pour the water on the pan evenly, and quickly cover the pan using the lid. (You know what happens when you pour the water on the pan.😅)
- Wait until the water is gone. Make sure the dumpling is not burnt!
- Enjoy (recommended to dip dumpling into soy sauce mixed with vinegar and chili powder)
(It may or may not look like the picture above😅)
Tips: Don't cook for a long time using weak fire. The taste won't be so good. The fire should be medium to medium-strong.
- The package design of the actual product might vary depending on the design update by the manufacturer.
- The price may change without prior notice depending on the foreign exchange rate and price increase of the supplier.