Galbi Sauce is good for:
- and Bulgogi (when you don't have bulgogi sauce😅)
Tip: About 140~150g of Beef Galbi Sauce is good for 500g galbi meat!
How to Cook Beef Galbi Jjim
Ingredient: Galbi Beef 1kg, Beef Galbi Sauce 280g, Water 1 liter, Raddish 200g, Carrot 100g
1. Remove blood by putting Galbi meat into water first. Then boil 10 minutes in boiling water, then put the Galbi meat into cold water again.
2. Put all ingredients into a put, and boil with strong fire for 20 mins with open lid. Then close the lid, boil 45 minutes more with weak fire.
3. You can even add chestnut, jujube, or ginko nut depending on your dining preference.
- The package design of the actual product might vary depending on the design update by the manufacturer.
- The price may change without prior notice depending on the foreign exchange rate and price increase of the supplier.