Glass noodles made of sweet potato starch, which means more chewy!
IMPORTANT: For your convenience, we put the noodles into 250g small packagings and the packaging is NOT Chungjungwon packaging. We assure you that the noodles are authentic Chungjungwon Traditional Dangmyun product.
What is Japchae?
Japchae (a.k.a chapchae) is a very popular Korean dish. Japchae literally translates as "mixed vegetables".
When it was first invented in the 17th century, japchae was a noodle-less dish. But nowadays, the main highlight of the dish is glass noodles, which is made from sweet potatoes, along with colorful vegetables and well seasoned meat.
How to cook Japchae
- 250g - Dangmyun
- 100g - beef strips (get here) rib finger would be good.
- 1 carrot -rinsed, peeled & julienned (get here)
- 110g baby spinach - rinsed
- Bell pepper 50g - rinsed & julienned (get here)
- 1/2 onion - peeled, rinsed & thinly sliced (get here)
- 40~100g shiitake mushroom (get here)
- 40~100g wood ear mushroom (get here)
For step by step guidelines, please refer to https://mykoreankitchen.com/korean-glass-noodle-stir-fry-japchae/