How to cook
Using a pot
- Fill the pot with 100ml water, and put Topokki rice cake sauce. As soon as the water comes to a boil, turn down the heat and cook for 5 minutes. You may enjoy with fried glass noodle, fish cakes, boiled egg, or vegetable (leek and/or onion) for better taste.
Using a Microwave oven
- After unpacking Topokki rice cake pack and sauce pack, mix well the rice cake and the sauce in a microwaveable container. Cover the container by a lid or plastic wrap. Put the container into a microwave oven. Cook for 1~1.5 minutes in a 1000 Watt microwave or 2~2.5 minutes in a 700W microwave.
Best Served with:
- Click here to buy Glass Noodle 250g.
- Click here to buy Leek or Onion 1pc.
- Click here to buy Fish Cake.
- The package design of the actual product might vary depending on the design update by the manufacturer.
- The price may change without prior notice depending on the foreign exchange rate and price increase of the supplier.