Rice Cake (Topokki): Rice, Water, Tapioca Starch, Salt, Acidity Regulator (E270).
Sauce: Sugar, Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Red Pepper Powder, Tomato Ketchup, Red Pepper Paste (contains Wheat), Garlic, Onion, Cooking Wine, Salt, Vinegar, Soy Sauce (Contains Soy, Wheat), Hydrolysed Soy Protein, Flavour Enhancers (E635, E621), Colour (E160c), Acidity Regulator (E330).
Allergy Advice: For allergens, See ingredients in bold.
May Contain Egg, Fish, Milk and Crustaceans.
Characterising Ingredient: Rice Cake 72%, Red Pepper Paste 0.8%.
Avoid direct sunlight and keep in a cool place.
This product might taste or smell slightly sour as it uses lactic acid to ensure the quality. This will be reduced during the cooking process and can be consumed safety.
- Wash the rice cake with water and separate it into strips.
- Add 150ml of water to the pot, with rice cake and sauce.
- After the water is boiled, turn to medium heat and stir-fried for 5 minutes.
- The package design of the actual product might vary depending on the design update by the manufacturer.
- The price may change without prior notice depending on the foreign exchange rate and price increase of the supplier.