Make Gimbap at home! 😊
This set is good for 5 rolls of gimbap!
This Package includes:
- Premium Rice for Gimbap (uncooked) 450g (good for 5~6 rolls) (view here)
- CJ Bibigo Wrap & Roll Gimbap Laver 10g (5 sheets) (view here)
- Gimbap Ham (view here) brand and weight may vary depending on the day's stock
- Gimbap Pickled Radish 400g (view here) Brand may vary depending on the daily stock available (Hamchorom / Jongga / Shinggram brand etc. 400g or 500g)
- Matsal (Crab Stick) 150g (view here) or 160g / 216g depending on stock availability of the day.
- House-Roasted Sesame Seeds by SIJANG MART (about 40g) (view here)
- (FREE) Gimbap Roller (Bamboo) (24cm*24cm) SRP ₱139.00 (view here)
Additional Ingredients You'll Need:
- (Recommended) Sesame Oil - get here (put on knife and on the laver)
- (Recommended) Carrot - get here
- (Optional) Spinach
- (Optional) Cucumber - get here
- (Optional) Tuna - get here
- (Optional) Fish Cake - get here
- (Optional) Mayonnaise - get here
- (Optional) Honey Mustard Sauce - get here
- (Optional) Cheese (cheddar/sandwich/etc)
Don't put too many ingredients - you might not be able to roll them 😅😅
**Step by Step - How to make Gimbap**
Step 1 - Prepare all of the main components into strips and sticky rice.
Step 2 - Put gimbap laver on a gimbap roller, and carefully place the rice on top of the gimbap laver -- around two or three grains thick and only on 75% area of gimbap laver.
Step 3 - Place your desired contents at one end and leaving a small space.
Step 5 - Roll tightly using the gimbap roller.
Step 6 - Brush with sesame oil and spray the roasted sesame seeds. Cut and enjoy!
Keyword: gimbap kimbap